Thursday 30 August 2012

Designer Nails

Hey guys. Today I have designer nails for you. All your favourite brands are on my nails except Prada.... Oh and Armani. I few posts ago I said that I ordered a few things off eBay, well they are arriving. Today this arrived so I had to use it and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. When all my stuff arrives I will post pictures of everything I bought so that if you like, you can also buy. 

Things I used:
Essence- Where is the Party?
Image plate KD12
Konad special polish- white
BYS- Top coat
Jordana- Quick Shine Top Coat
I stamped a different logo or brand on each nail using my new image plate. For some weird reason my index finger tip looks like it has no polish but it's actually the lighting and my nail tip does have polish. The Chanel logo came out bad but that was my fault and not the image plate. Very happy how this turned out
Gucci was the only big stamp and that could only fit on my thumb but I'm totally cool with that. I really with the image plate had Prada and Armani bu sadly they don't. There is two versions of this image plate. An old one and a new one. The old one doesn't have Dolce & Gabbana and has another brand, some other picture is also different. The old ones are hardly available so your most likely to find the new image plate which is what I have

What do you think?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment